Bring to market a revolutionary new platform to unlock private equity liquidity opportunities for companies, investors, and shareholders
In the traditionally complicated and tightly regulated private equity markets, how do you create liquidly in an ecosystem that is valued annually at $25 Billion dollars and growing?
Throughout a companies lifecycle, from the garage to pre-IPO, financial liquidity of the investors and shareholders is always a promise, but never a guarantee. Many companies take years, if not decades to manufacture a ‘liquidity event.’ Some, frankly, never make it.
The secondary markets have always been an opportunity for shareholders to find liquidity in their shares, but were fraught with strict regulation and mountains of legal paper work. By utilizing modern web technology, easy to follow compliance measures, and a clear and concise research and measurement tool, could you open up the secondary shares market?
Our goal was to provide private company shareholders the liquidity they desire and allow new investors to become shareholders in the most promising pre-IPO companies like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Zynga.
As SharesPost’s strategic product, marketing, and demand generation partner, we’ve worked continuously over the last four years to help them bring the world’s premier private equity platform to market.
- We transformed SharesPost from a kitchen table idea to market leader in under two years to the now the de facto standard for secondary market private equity transactions
- Helped SharesPost secure hundreds of thousands of individual shareholders and attract hundreds of the most high-profile pre-IPO companies—including Facebook, box, Chegg.com, airbnb, and digg just to name a few
- Created significant product innovation throughout our partnership that exponentially expanded their reach from shareholders, to investors, to companies
- We’ve helped build all of SharesPost’s products over the course of our relationship: first, by translating the initial insights from ‘the kitchen table’ into a first generation MVP, and now, into its third-generation release—a robust and enterprise level platform
- Productized core platform innovations such as the Private Investor Portals, Sharespost Index, and Company Portals—allowing investors, shareholders, and companies easily access, aggregate, and manage all their secondary market information
- Unified the overall product experience from ‘tip of the funnel’ demand generation, to customer conversion, to trade management into a consistent, clean, and easily consumable experience
- Created a compelling and high end visual treatment and user experience that is on par with the traditional public market platforms like E*TRADE and TD Ameritrade
Marketing & Demand Generation
- Managed multiple iterations of the brand, marketing, and demand generation programs
- Most recently recast the visual online brand through a bold new marketing site that captured their commitment to creating a strong, long-lasting, company
- Created various product-marketing collateral, presentations, and sales materials describing core platform innovations
- Created and managed multi-channel outreach campaigns to drive demand for new products, company auctions (e.g., Facebook), and new customer and company registrants
- Created and produced online video demonstrations of key product features and demonstrations to attract and educate customers