Brand, market, and raise venture capital for the next generation of commercial large-format displays
How do you market company who’s product can compete with the largest commercial display makers but is invisible and undercover?
Prysm had a host of challenges when they first met Thinktiv nearly 4 years ago. They were undercover. They had no brand. And… no product.
Their biggest challenge?
They needed to convince investors that they had the technology and wherewithal to take on the giants of the commercial display market like Barco, Samsung and Sony in order to raise nearly $100 million in capital.
Launch the innovative LPD technology into market while raising nearly $150 million in venture capital
- With the launch of the brand the company was positioned as a leading contemporary solution—even as a startup
- Created an acceleration platform that lead to massive fund raise, critical sales wins and a well respected brand
Fundraising & Positioning
- Worked intimately with the executive team to visually articulate the technology that was in its infancy
- Created a ‘codename brand’ in order to bridge the gap between fund raising and product launch
- Helped to secure nearly $80 million round
- Invented, named, and packaged the brand to take on the largest players in the market
- Created both the top-level Prysm brand and messaging as well as the subsequent technology brand, LPD (Laser Phosphor Display) and the individual technical feature iconography
- Launched to much fanfare at Infocomm—widely regarded as the most important technology launch of the last 5 years by the commercial display community
Sales & Marketing
- From web properties to corporate collateral, Thinktiv worked with Prysm leadership as a virtual marketing organization for Prysm for nearly 4 years
- Lead role in developing all marketing messaging and outreach strategies to customers including email, tradeshow and physical formats
- Drove pioneering sales material with key clients like CNBC, Barneys New York and American Eagle.